На главную страницу ДАВИ НА ГАЗ!
Форумы сайта gasdefence.ru

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

10 Wittayut Keng Sex, concise version Binds the heart of..

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДАВИ НА ГАЗ! -> Практика применения газовых баллончиков
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
marila

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.05.2021 12:11    Заголовок сообщения: 10 Wittayut Keng Sex, concise version Binds the heart of.. Ответить с цитатой

10 Wittayut Keng Sex, concise version Binds the heart of the husband to be in bed

I want to be a wife who can fully satisfy her husband. Must be good at both civil and royal work Because even though you both might already be in love with each other deeply But when it comes to sex, it is lost at home The husband was tired of cold. It is not considered a successful wife. Any woman who has been married for a long time still feels that she is still weak in bed. Let's practice the tactics of tying up your husband's hearts in bed. By today we have a cool technique To come in many ways together You can try it out.

1. Modified but just right. Natural sexy Do not try too hard to make it look fake. But you should also learn where your husband's weaknesses are. And then strike over there to be on point

2. Take good care of yourself Keep the torso clean Do not let it smell disgusting. But wearing too pungent perfume is not good either, a clean smell from your body is the most arousing him.

3. You don't have to moan like an AV heroine, if you don't feel that tingling then you don't need to make a fake cry, just a gentle moaning can shake your husband's mood a lot.

4. I can't sleep stiff. If you don't know what to do I studied it from the movie AV. I could sleep stiff, it caused my emotions to shrink.

5. Don't let him get tired alone, you guys like Woman on Top a lot, let me tell you. I can't try, girls.

6. Learn to practice oral sex. Mouth and tongue add a lot of happiness to your boyfriend. Classified as sex that men are attracted to, it is that women who are good at using their mouth No matter how young people are, they are both in love with each other.

7. Change from bed to some other place. Solve boredom by changing sex locations. Initially, you could start with the bathroom, the kitchen, on the sofa, and if it develops, try sex in the car or on the balcony. In the forest when traveling It depends on the level of courage.

8. Give him a chance to rest between rounds. Sometimes young men want to be nervous on you for long periods Still don't want to reach heaven Let him take some rest along the way Don't rush it

9. Tighten your organs with a pinch. Your wife who has been married for a long time or has children Should take care of the tightness of the sister by exercising this part of the muscles. In addition to being good for your husband's feelings Also makes the uterus not slack Strong sphincter Urine does not flow as well as older age.

10. Tell him what you want. Don't be embarrassed. Tell him what you want, where and how you want it, which will strengthen your relationship with him. You have more happiness. And what the whispering tells each other like this, it's both sexy and erotic.

Let's try to use these 10 methods of binding the hearts of husbands. You don't have to do all of the above. But I really want to do it. You can be assured that he will both love you and lose his head.

Information from :: JOKER GAME
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДАВИ НА ГАЗ! -> Практика применения газовых баллончиков Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: