На главную страницу ДАВИ НА ГАЗ!
Форумы сайта gasdefence.ru

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Rep. Torres tells ABC News about coping with trauma

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДАВИ НА ГАЗ! -> Самооборона без оружия
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
miniming

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.01.2021 11:55    Заголовок сообщения: Rep. Torres tells ABC News about coping with trauma Ответить с цитатой

Rep. Torres tells ABC News about coping with trauma and wanting justice

Rep. Norma Torres, D-Calif., told ABC's "Nightline" that 12 of the representatives who were locked down during the Capitol siege Wednesday are in a group chat to "to help each other heal."

"We've been working with each other through this process of healing ourselves," said Torres. "It's incredible that we survived."

Torres, who immigrated to the U.S. from Guatemala when she was 5 years old, said that Trump's decision to visit the border wall in El Paso, Texas, rather than address the Capitol riots or ongoing pandemic, was personally hurtful.

"The president of the United States chooses to close out his four-year term by continuing to incite racism, promote racism and incite violence against Americans like myself," she said.

On Wednesday, Torres made an emotional plea on the House floor to Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove Trump from office.

"It is not about my life. It is not about his life. Members of Congress come and go. So will presidents and vice presidents. But our Constitution is to stand in," she told ABC News after her passionate speech. "Our democracy is worth it, (it) is worth upholding. And this is the moment where courage under fire means something."

Read More : pg slot
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
candymika

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.06.2021 5:38    Заголовок сообщения: minesweeper Ответить с цитатой

Your article is awesome. I enjoyed reading your article. This is really a great document for me. I've bookmarked it and I'm looking forward to reading new posts. Please continue to uphold!
minesweeper
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДАВИ НА ГАЗ! -> Самооборона без оружия Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: