||ДАВИ НА ГАЗ!
Форумы сайта gasdefence.ru
|Добавлено: 3.04.2021 12:47 Заголовок сообщения: Typhoid fever
|Typhoid fever is a rare disease. It is caused by a bacteria called "Salmonella Typhi", whereby this bacteria is deposited in water and food or from contact with infected people As a result, patients have headache, high fever, constipation and diarrhea.
What is typhoid fever?
Typhoid fever is a rare disease. It is caused by a bacterium called "Salmonella Typhi" whereby this bacteria is accumulated in water and food or from contact with an infected person, resulting in the patient having a headache. High fever, constipation and diarrhea
How common is it?
Typhoid fever can happen to people of all ages, especially during childhood.
Symptoms of typhoid fever
Typically, the symptoms of typhoid fever have an incubation period of 1-2 weeks and will show symptoms of ailments over 3-4 weeks with different symptoms as follows:
- body aches
- a fever of up to 40.5 degrees Celsius
- dry cough
- very swollen belly
- When should I go to see a doctor?
If you have any of the indications or symptoms listed above or have questions, please consult your doctor. The individual body has Respond differently It's best to talk to your doctor about the best treatment based on your situation.
Causes of typhoid fever
Typhoid fever is caused by the bacteria known as "Salmonella Typhi" and the following other causes.
- Oral infection Most people get typhoid while traveling to underdeveloped countries. Because of bad utilities Eating unclean food, etc.
- Fecal carriers, although typhoid fever patients are also treated. Antibiotics and whatever But still carries the disease carrier Which may spread germs to others
Risk Factors for Typhoid Fever
- Working or traveling to a country where typhoid fever is affected
- in close contact with an infected person Or relying on typhoid fever infection
Work as a microbiologist working on or overseeing the salmonella bacteria.
-Drinking water contaminated with salmonella-tyfi-contaminated sewage.
Diagnosis and treatment
The information contained herein is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor for more information.
Treatment for typhoid fever
For patients with typhoid fever The doctor will use an antibiotic treatment such as Chloramphenicol in severe cases (approximately 3% -5%). Antibiotics are required for a long period of time. In order to organize the gallbladder, which is the source of Bacteria
Lifestyle changes and home remedies
What are some lifestyle changes and home remedies for typhoid fever?
Due to the reception The vaccine does not protect against typhoid fever. Is as follows
- Wash your hands often, especially before eating or preparing food and before-after going to the bathroom.
- Avoid raw vegetables and fruits such as lettuce.
- Choose to eat Food that is wholesome, cooked, clean and safe. Avoid buying street food that can easily put you at risk of infection.
Вы не можете начинать темы
Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах