|Добавлено: 8.03.2021 13:52 Заголовок сообщения: Just walking can be skinny with a 21-day walking schedule.
|Just walking can be skinny with a 21-day walking schedule. See results !!!
Just walking can be skinny. Who will believe it! Hello all girls Stoking her head like this, many Sis girls would probably frown each other right? Because I didn't think that walking would really make me thin Because most people think that they will have to exercise hard. Only make the body tired and exhausted to become thin. But this is not always true. Because for people who have never exercised Or just a little bit off, walking will make Sis in better shape. Okay, don't wait, let's have a look. That walking What are some things we need to know? Diet and exercise
Most people pay more attention to exercise when wanting to lose weight, but exercise is actually only 20% of the weight-loss component. The rest is to eat 80 percent of the food when eating is the main factor in weight loss. Should choose a balanced diet By eating foods that are beneficial to the body. For example eating good fats Eat complex carbohydrates Eat fruits and vegetables Including no dessert
Exercise that we bring to the girls. On this day it is walking exercise. Even if anyone sees it as easy Because people are already walking normally But maintaining a walking discipline is just as difficult. And most importantly, be patient Never quit In addition, exercise is very tiring. It's not the only way to lose weight. More importantly, when very tired. Will make us frustrate first as well Walking will make the girls Will be encouraged to continue exercising. Of course, the benefits of walking.
1. Effectively lose weight
2. Reduce the incidence of heart disease. High blood pressure And type 2 diabetes
3. Strengthen bones and muscles.
4. Make a good mood A cheerful mind
5.Improve the balance of the body It takes at least 21 days to become a habit.
Don't know the girls Have you ever heard that if we want to change our own habits about anything? Must do 21 consecutive days, which if we walk every day for 21 consecutive days in the end, we will work hard to exercise automatically. And love to walk Suitable for girls Who exercised for only 3 days, stopped losing weight for 5 days, it was quit Giving up on weight loss for a long time Come this time You will be successful Walking exercise schedule
There are 3 levels of exertion in walking exercise.
Easy: It should feel like a walk.
Moderate: Pace increases, but the girls can still chat.
Quick: Talking should be tough.
Day 1 - Start with a 10-minute walk, keeping an easy but steady pace.
Day 2 - Walk for 12 minutes and maintain a speed similar to Day 1.
Day 3 - Walk for 15 minutes, keeping an easy but steady pace.
Day 4 - Walk for 18 minutes. Walk 9 minutes in the morning and 9 at night. Walk at an easy speed
Day 5 - Walk for 20 minutes, keeping an easy and steady pace.Walk 10 minutes in the morning and 10 at night.
Day 6 - Walk for 22 minutes, keeping an easy and steady pace.Walk 11 minutes in the morning and 11 at night.
Day 7 - Walk for 25 minutes, keeping an easy and steady pace.Walk 13 minutes in the morning and 12 at night.
Day 8 - Walk 14 minutes: 2 minutes easy, 10 minutes fast, and 2 minutes easy.
Day 9 - Walk for 16 minutes with a moderate tempo.
Day 10 - Walk for 18 minutes, 3 minutes easy, 12 minutes fast, and 3 minutes easy.
Day 11 - Walk 20 minutes with a moderate tempo.
Day 12 - Walk for 22 minutes with a 4 minute easy pace, then 14 minutes fast, and 4 minutes back to an easy pace.
Day 13 - Walk 24 minutes with a moderate tempo.
Day 14 - Walk for 26 minutes: 5 minutes easy, 16 minutes fast, and 5 minutes easy.
Day 15 - Walk up / down the stairs or a path with an increasing slope for 15 minutes, then return to walking slowly on the flat for another 2 minutes.
Day 16 - Walk 25 minutes with a moderate tempo.
Day 17 - Walk up / down stairs or down an incline path for 17 minutes, then walk fast on a flat surface for 2 minutes.
Day 18 - Walk 27 minutes with a moderate tempo.
Day 19 - Walk up / down the stairs or an incline path for 17 minutes, then walk on a flat surface with easy 3-minute steps.
Day 20 - Walk 30 minutes with a moderate pace.
Day 21 - Walk fast for 25 minutes and finish with an 8 minute walk.
After completing 21 days, weigh yourself and observe your changes, ladies, this is a simple exercise by walking without using a lot of equipment. You don't have to exercise hard, arm pain, leg pain, fatigue, your body can be in good shape. Weight has been lost, but women who exercise by walking. Also, do not forget to control your diet, refrain from fried foods, abstain from sweetened beverages, and any sweetened beverages. Yes I wish everyone to lose weight successfully.
All posts: ดาวน์โหลดjoker