На главную страницу ДАВИ НА ГАЗ!
Форумы сайта gasdefence.ru

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Peyton Manning reveals his post-Super Bowl prediction

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДАВИ НА ГАЗ! -> Практика применения газовых баллончиков
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
miniming

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.01.2021 10:51    Заголовок сообщения: Peyton Manning reveals his post-Super Bowl prediction Ответить с цитатой

Peyton Manning reveals his post-Super Bowl prediction for Tom Brady

Plus, what he thinks Brady will do after this season.

Happiness can go hand-in-hand with success and a new Super Bowl ad tapped some of the world's most accomplished athletes, including Peyton Manning and Serena Williams, to show how they have fun off the playing field.

Michelob Ultra's newest ad campaign poses the question: "Are you happy because you win, or do you win because you're happy?"

"When I look back on my football career, I felt our teams won a lot of games and I played my best games when I was happy. I had a lot of joy during my football career," Manning told "Good Morning America" on Monday. "There's the old saying, enjoy the journey not the destination. And when I think back on my memories during my 18 years of playing, I think about those plane rides with my teammates, I think about hanging around the locker room, laughing with each other, I think about taking the offensive linemen out to eat on Thursday nights, keeping them well-fed, maybe having a couple of cold beverages and that was well worth it."

He continued, "Those are some of my greatest takeaways. Those happy moments that I felt brought our team together and helped us win more games on Sunday and help us win a championship. And then of course you'll have the happiness after, but I think you can certainly do both."

Manning, who retired in 2016 after leading his Denver Broncos to a Super Bowl title, said "I have no regrets. I left it all out there on the field. But I do miss my teammates."

Now one of his longtime competitors and close friends, Tom Brady, is headed to Super Bowl LV with Tampa Bay in his first year with the Buccaneers to face defending champion Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs.

"Tom has just been the ultimate professional -- I give him all the credit. He's put in the time, sacrificed, he's formed a bond with his new teammates in a short period of time, in a pandemic offseason, so he's earned the right to have his team in a Super Bowl in his hometown," Manning said.

He explained that this matchup will make for "a great Super Bowl."

"It's kind of the new guard vs. the old school guard -- Mahomes is just exciting to watch -- a guy that plays with a lot of joy and that's a big part of him playing so well. I can tell you those Chiefs are having a lot of fun," Manning said. "But Tom is Tom, he's been doing it for so long and there's nothing he hasn't seen before. So it's going to be a battle of those two quarterbacks."

But even he wouldn't make a definitive prediction of whose team will come out on top.

Read More : pgslot
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДАВИ НА ГАЗ! -> Практика применения газовых баллончиков Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: