На главную страницу ДАВИ НА ГАЗ!
Форумы сайта gasdefence.ru

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

How This Executive Coach Is Cultivating The Next Generation

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДАВИ НА ГАЗ! -> Средства самообороны, не требующие разрешения
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
miniming

СообщениеДобавлено: 12.01.2021 10:51    Заголовок сообщения: How This Executive Coach Is Cultivating The Next Generation Ответить с цитатой

How This Executive Coach Is Cultivating The Next Generation Of Female Leaders

Eight years ago, Jennifer Macaluso-Gilmore felt like she’d been hit by a Mack truck. “I was laying in bed in the fetal position,” she says. “I was black and blue—on the inside.” Jen had been in a head on collision, but not with a vehicle. Her work life as a highly successful life coach who served over a thousand in-person clients through her classes and her personal life of juggling two kids and a husband with his own business had collided.

“There’s only so much a human being can give,” says Macaluso-Gilmore. Her one-on-one coaching clients raved about the results she was able to help them achieve: everything from skyrocketing up the corporate ladder with better communication skills to boot to helping them find more happiness, start their dream business and create a healthy romantic partnership. She helped them juice every moment out of life. But her work now coupled with caring for her kids, left her cup empty. “So I took a break—a long break—and changed my focus for even greater impact,” she says.

Here’s how Macaluso-Gilmore rebooted her one-to-one business—without scaling it—to redefine success for herself while having an even greater impact by supporting female leaders in the world.

Stephanie Burns: How did you get started?

Jennifer Macaluso-Gilmore: Despite having a degree from a reputable university, I graduated without the know-how to do all the things I most wanted in my life. None of my professors—or anyone else for that matter—had taught me about cultivating happiness, negotiating my worth in a job interview, communicating lovingly with a partner or protecting my mental, emotional and physical health. So I was basically a hot mess from my late teens to mid-twenties. I wasn’t successful in relationships, drank too much, and realized my job had nothing to do with my passion. I struggled each morning with waking up and feeling happy. I honestly wondered, “How did I get here?” The greatest indicator of our happiness in life is our relationships—especially our relationship with ourselves. I recognized that I didn’t have a good one so I started working on it.

Read More : pg slot
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ДАВИ НА ГАЗ! -> Средства самообороны, не требующие разрешения Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: